Twelve Rossoblù players to head off on international duty
Twelve Rossoblù players will leave Bologna and head off on international duty after the team’s match against Sampdoria in Genoa.
- Gary MEDEL, 11/11 Paraguay vs. Chile, 16/11 Chile vs. Ecuador;
- Lukasz SKORUPSKI, 12/11 Andorra vs. Poland, 15/11 Poland vs. Hungary;
- Mattias SVANBERG, 11/11 Georgia vs. Sweden, 14/11 Spain vs. Sweden;
- Ibrahima MBAYE, 11/11 Togo vs. Senegal, 14/11 Senegal vs. Congo;
- Marko ARNAUTOVIC, 12/11 Austria vs. Israel, 15/11 Austria vs. Moldova;
- Nicolas DOMINGUEZ, 11/11 Uruguay vs. Argentina, 17/11 Argentina vs. Brazil;
- Arthur THEATE, 13/11 Belgium vs. Estonia, 16/11 Wales vs. Belgium;
- Musa BARROW, 16/11 The Gambia vs. New Zealand;
- Andreas SKOV OLSEN, 12/11 Denmark vs. Faroe Islands, 15/11 Scotland vs. Denmark;
- Emanuel VIGNATO, 12/11 Ireland U21s vs. Italy U21s, 16/11 Italy U21s vs. Romania U21s;
- Gianmarco CANGIANO, 11/11 Italy U20s vs. Czech Republic U20s, 15/11 Italy U20s vs. Romania U20s;
- Aaron HICKEY, 12/11 Scotland U21s vs. Kazakhstan U21s, 16/11 Scotland U21s vs. Belgium U21s.