#BFCJuventus, press accreditation and media activities
IMPORTANT NOTICE: all requests for press accreditation previously sent in are NOT considered valid.
In accordance with the government regulations regarding the health emergency, as well as the FIGC and Lega Serie A’s protocol regarding the organisation of matches, we are announcing the following restrictions of media activity ahead of the #BFCJuventus match:
- Everyone who is authorised to enter the stadium will have their temperature taken by a medical healthy service;
- Those authorised to enter will also declare and certify on entrance that they have taken all the necessary control and prevention measures in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19;
- There will be no press conferences, nor any pre and post-match interviews in mixed zones: these rooms will remain closed, access to the journalists’ work room will also be prohibited;
- The information operators admitted to the Press Box (up to a maximum of 10 people, at Bologna Fc 1909’s discretion, and in any case no more than one person per newspaper) must wear protective equipment and maintain adequate distance between one another, they can enter from the driveway on Via dello Sport (where they will collect their pass) no later than 20:30 CEST.
- A maximum of 10 photographers will be admitted at the discretion of Lega Serie A, and they must accredit themselves by 18:00 CEST on Tuesday 16 June on the platform provided on Lega Serie A’s website; they will also be able to enter from the driveway on Via dello Sport (where they can also collect their pass) by, and no later than, 20:00 CEST.
Please note that press accreditation requests for Bologna vs. Juventus, taking place on Monday 22 June at 21:45 CEST at the Dall’Ara Stadium and valid for matchday 27 of Serie A, must be sent exclusively by email to email@example.com (must include a request for confirmation of reading) by, and no later than, 18:00 CEST on Tuesday 16 June. Requests that arrive after the deadline will automatically be discarded. The Club will respond to each request by communicating whether it has been accepted or not.
Please also note that in order to enter the stadium, journalists must show their card.